28 Oct 2012

BRACES!

So, last Thursday, I decided to wear braces. I dont have any problem with my teeth, but the problem is my top jaw. My friends said that wearing braces is annoying, uncomfortable and painful. therefore, I became very frightened, and turned into a coward-_- *sigh*  But like it or not, I have to deal with it.

After 2 hours passed, I officially wearing braces. My gums are still numb due to anesthesia given by the  dentist. She said, the pain will be felt the next day, aannnndd the next day, I could felt a sense of trembling in my mouth. No pain, but a sense of vibrating the teeth. Pfffttt...
Until now, the sense is still there, especially when eating, I found it hard to chew and bite food, but this is the price that must be paid rite? someone told me that "beauty is pain" and I think, this is worth suffering for. I reminding my self over and over, everything is gonna be okay, 'cause this too shall pass :)


The gurl with braces :D

-Cherrio! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment