3 Nov 2012

49 Days


49 Days is the most hearbreaking KDRAMA ever. Trust me. Halfway through the last episode and I'm drowning in a pool of my own tears :'''''''''''''''''''''''''''(
This drama gives me more emotions&feels than any other kdrama before. Ugh 
TOO. MANY. FEELS.  

To be honest, this is such an unexpected ending. This drama succeeded in crushing my heart <///3 My nose was raw and my eyes were all swollen from crying FOR HOURS It's so phenomenal.My favorite scene is when Song Yi Soo &  Song Yi Kyung, after seperated for 5 years, then Reunited once again, but then, goodbye…*sigh*

 
 after 5 years ..





http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m14rf88slm1qk9luqo6_1280.jpg

K. my head hurts and my eyes are sore and my face is bright red and puffy but i just can’t stop!

and here's my favorite&the most heartbreaking dialogue between Song Yi Soo and Song Yi Kyung.



  • YK: I can't believe this. I thought yesterday was a dream, but you were there last night and this morning. The sun's shining like this, and I can see and touch you.
  • YS: Still, I'm a dead person. I've waited 5 years to meet you.
  • To you, I wanted to give this ring, and tell you that I loved you,
  • and that I've never loved anyone but you,
  • "Let's get married".
  • I wanted to tell you that.
  • But... not anymore.
  • The things I want to say have changed now.
  • I've loved you until then.
  • But I don't love you starting now.
  • Because I didn't want to leave you hurting, I wanted to tell you to forget me and live happily, so I waited 5 years.
  • YK: No. Don't be like this, Yi Soo. I'm going to go with you.
  • YS: We can't leave together. Even if you choose death to follow me, that moment will be our farewell. That's what death is.
  • YK: Here, it's so difficult by myself. I can't endure it.
  • YS: Endure it for my sake.
  • I have to let you go, so that I can be happy in my next life.
  • If you're suffering, my heart will break, and it won't heal.
  • I may be reborn as a selfish and a bad-tempered man, unable to receive love, or give love. And I may live a miserable life.
  • Let's throw away these rings.
  • YK: I don't want to!
  • YS: Throw it away! It doesn't have meaning anymore. It was only an item to clear up our misunderstandings.
  • YK: Don't do that! Don't do that!
  • YS threw away his ring.
  • YS: Now you know how precious you were to me. You weren't an existence I threw away.
  • To me, you were the most precious person. You were an impressive person.
  • That's why, you''ll become a really precious person to someone else.
  • For my sake, promise me you will live happily.
  • So that I can leave this world peacefully, and we can begin again in our next lives.
  • Yi Kung... For my sake, be happy.
  • YS threw away YK's ring..
  • YS: Because I met someone like you, I was grateful... and happy.
  • YK: I'm only sorry. I only received things from you. I never did anything for you in return.
  • YS: Return it to the person who loves you. Instead of me, give it to that person.
  • And Yi Soo walked away. 

So, um. I highly recommend this kdrama, but remember prepare a box of tissue!
-Cheerio :') 

No comments:

Post a Comment